Freelancers - Milestone Payments
Can I receive payments outside of a project?
No. Fund transfers from one Freelancer.com account to another should be in payment for services received or refunds of said payments, etc.
Can I receive payments outside of Freelancer.in?
It is highly advisable to transact using Freelancer.in's Milestone Payment System.
How do I cancel a Milestone Payment?
To cancel a Milestone Payment, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Freelancer.com.
- Click "Financial Dashboard" on the Finances menu.
- Click the "Milestones" tab and choose "Incoming."
- Look for the Milestone Payment that you want to cancel and choose "Cancel" under Actions.
How do I check if the Employer sent a Milestone Payment?
You may check your incoming Milestone Payments by doing the following:
- Log into your Freelancer.com account
- Click Financial Dashboard from the Finances menu
- Under the tab in the Manage Payments section ensure “Incoming” is selected in the switcher. This table lists all your incoming Milestone Payments
How do I get paid?
We recommend the use of our Milestone Payment. We also recommend Freelancers to ask for the Milestone Payment first before doing any work. Feedback is also available only if the Freelancer is paid in full using the Milestone Payment system.
Please read more about Milestone Payments here.
Why use Milestone Payment?
click here to search the FAQ...
- This will help Freelancers build reputation. Reputation puts
a Freelancer higher in the bid rankings. The higher you are, the more
likely you will be picked and the more money you will earn.
- This will help Freelancers with their Completion Rate.
Employers will have the security of knowing that their projects will be
completed and will not be abandoned by an unreliable Freelancer.