Contest - Tips
Have you any tips for attracting contest entries?
Here are Freelancer.in's tips to attract contest entries:
Check that your design brief is easy to understand and contains information a designer needs. We recommend including examples of what you’re looking for such as images and sketches, if possible.
Ensure your contest title adequately describes and promotes your contest.
- Consider increasing the prize money or upgrading it to a Guaranteed Contest.
- Don’t wait for contestants! Use your social networks to spread the word and bring the competition to you! Post a short message and your contest link on your blog, Facebook and any other social networking site you use. Ask your networks to do the same!
- Tweet about your design contest and include a short link to it. Ask your followers to retweet it.
- You can also check out other active contests that are similar to yours and have lots of entries. Read their design briefs, contest titles and check the contest details for ideas.
Have you any tips for running a successful contest?
Here are Freelancer.in's tips for a successful contest:
- Write an informative design brief. Describe what you want in your design and provide sample images or sketches if you can.
- Consider creating a Guaranteed Contest to attract more entrants.
- Offer an attractive prize amount.
- Log-in every day and respond to comments as often as possible.
- Give good feedback to designs you like.
- Provide constructive feedback for designs that aren’t what you’re looking for.
- Treat everyone with respect.
I need help with my contest!
click here to search the FAQ...
Please contact our friendly support team for any help with your contest. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!