You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
InDesign Plugin to provide interace to Java and/or shell:
- InDesign CS 6 (MacOSX)
- MacOSX 10.6.8 and higher
We want to setup a workflow where from an (A) FileMaker DB complex XML data is exported and then merged by an external (B) Java-application on the basis of an InDesign idml template to produce for every XML DB record an appropriate final InDesign idml file. At this point the Java-application should be able to call (C) InDesign and passing to it the path for every previously produced idml file in order InDesign creates an indd file and exports also an pdf file.
Development of an InDesign plugin that is:
- callable by the external Java-Application (B) directly from within the external Java-Application or over a bash-shell command line statement
- do open in InDesign the idml file passed by the file path parameter
- do save in InDesign the opened/converted idml file to the same location as the idml file defined by its file path
- do export in InDesign to an PDF file with appropriate pdf configurations to the same location as the idml file defined by its file path
- do close in InDesing the idml and indd file
- do in InDesign some call back or signalization to the external Java-Application (B) to get the Java-Application do next call in the loop
Thank you very much in advance for your propositions.