You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to be able to have a tool that pnce an item is enter it will pull up the prices on ebay and amazon and the calculate the price difference between the 2.
the tool will do automated daily searches of items and categories that I setup and it will have a report ready of what is profitable for me to list on either platform
I need a very simple software that will take Amazon.com marketplace as the basis and compare prices on Amazon with the prices on eBay. Here is the basic structure of the procedure:
Overall Flow of the software
1. I should be able to choose a category or sub category in Amaozn.com
or e.g. Electronics->Home Audio
2. Then the software should look through the first N items which are sorted according to the bestselling criteria of Amazon.com (N will be an input parameter) and these N items will also be filtered according to:
2-i. Price Range (e.g. 50-100)
3. Through this procedure the software should obtain the price of the item (where this price will be the lowest featured merchant price for a NEW item)
4. And the UPC or EAN of the item
5. Then the software should lookup this UPC or EAN under eBay and find the first N lowest priced Buy it Now offers (only for Brand New offers)
6. The result of all this work should be presented in a tab delimited (or spreadsheet format) format with column headers
Item Amazon Price
Item Ebay Price-1
Item Ebay Price-2
Item Amazon Link
Item Ebay Link-1
Item Ebay LInk-2
Item Ebay Link-N
Although I have limited experience with programming I assume that this should be a simple and fast project, You will be paid promptly.
I would appreciate a simple easy to use GUI, and other user friendliness or other clever options besides the simple flow I have presented.