The modern process of attracting the best candidates is more and more like a sales transaction. No matter how it sounds, your task as a talent acquisition manager is to sign the best deal with the best candidate. And no, the best deal, in this case, does not mean more skills and knowledge for less money. A better deal means better knowledge and skills at a better market price. In this article, we offer three talent acquisition strategies that will help you attract, persuade, and hire the best candidates.
Work More on Corporate Branding
The best marketing laws also work in the process of hiring the best candidates. In other words, your branding is important for top talents. These are not the people who will work for money only. These are those people who will work for a sense of their involvement in a worthy brand and a great mission. According to studies, 80% of recruiters agree that the right branding of the employer is important to attract the best people. And for a long-term specialist strategy for hiring as well. Here is what you can do for this.
● Revise the structure of your site and make it attractive not only to customers but also to potential job seekers. Your site should not only answer the question of why customers should choose these products or services, but also why top talents should consider open vacancies as well. Think about how you can put more emphasis on corporate culture.
● Consider an SEO strategy and choose the best tools for Content Writing for different purposes on this basis to make your site visible by hiring requests. One more additional element for the choice of the best SEO strategy is a well-deserved promotion like checking HTTP headers tool allows to do on the Web or even little things like feeling the sun on your skin. Yes, as a rule, the best talents rarely look for new offers through a search, but most likely someone can search for offers directly related to your brand. In this case, search engine promotion will be effective. By the way, pay attention to the content you are going to create to attract the best candidates. Or, hire the best freelance content creators ready to provide any level of writing, even dissertation writing services or the paper writing service reviews platforms.
● Work on your business profiles on social networks and make them reputable. Social networks are a powerful tool for searching and hiring, especially Linkedin. Your social business profile should give the impression of a place where anyone would like to work.
Enable Best Features of AI for Talent Acquisition
In fact, the possibilities of artificial intelligence for the hiring process are almost endless. Here is what you can do to firstly attract the best candidates, secondly to simplify the process as much as possible with the help of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
● Use rediscovering tools to find out if any candidate whose CV is in your database can be perfectly suitable for your new opening.
● Use ad automation tools to reach the right candidates on social media and other platforms, while decreasing your cost per click.
● Optimize your job description with AI apps that work like Grammarly. We will dwell on this point in more detail in the following paragraph.
● Use resume filtering tools to save your time and avoid human-made mistakes.
Don’t Facilitate What Can Be Simplified
The process of talent acquisition is different from the process of hiring ordinary workers. Top talents appreciate and value their time more. That is why you cannot afford to spend their time on bureaucratic red tape, delays in answering, one hundred extra stages of interviews, and so on. Your talent acquisition plan should be as simple as possible.
- Of course, the first thing you can do for this is to use data and artificial intelligence to immediately attract the most suitable candidates and skip the stage of additional checks and tests.
- The second thing you can do is to simplify the search as much as possible and give answers to all possible questions right in the job description. This is the case when a full and detailed list of responsibilities, location, growth opportunities, values, mission, corporate spirit, and salary should be immediately indicated in the job description. Especially the salary.
A specialist who understands his value will not waste his time and ask unnecessary questions. You need to answer them before they arise. Even if all the detailed information is indicated, but not indicated how much you are willing to pay, your description loses its meaning.
Yes, money is not always crucial, but this is the case when the candidate will not agree to less than he already has. Or even if he agrees, you will have to seriously convince him that he will receive more other values in return for a lower salary.
In this article, we have listed universal strategies that work equally well for any business. Of course, every company and vacancy requires an individual approach, taking into account goals and capabilities, but the first universal steps are already clear to you.