Pulse Posting on BiotechnologyForums.com | BioWRIT
- Status: Closed
- Prize: ₹9000
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: RajanKN
About this Contest:
Write ONLY TWO posts about 'Diseases and Diagnostics' at our website BiotechnologyForums ([login to view URL]). Your posts can be (a) A New Article or (b) A response/reply to already existing articles in this section. This is what this contest is broadly about. Attached is the poster for this contest.
P.S: We regularly organize a competition named 'BioWrit' (referred to as Pulse Posting here) on www.BiotechnologyForums.com. This time we are managing the awards through Freelancer.
Note: This is our second contest on freelancer. Find the link to our earlier contest here:
WHY IS IT PULSE POSTING?
Because, you are not supposed to make both posts in a single day. Posts must be made in Pulses (well gapped).
WHAT CAN YOU WRITE ABOUT?
(a) If you are writing a new article/thread (start a new thread), then you can write about any disease or diagnostic technique which is not currently written in the given section/ or our forum. Ensure a nice layout for a new article (About the disease, a little background, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Latest Research etc can make an article worth reading). You are free to use your own skills though.
(b) If you are writing a reply or response to an already existing article or topic in the given section i.e Diseases and Diagnostics, then ensure that you keep the context unique and different from already posted responses (and obviously it should not be there in the article itself).
1. You can add response(s) to your own article
2. Responses added to different articles have more value than responses to the same article.
3. A new article would always be weighed above a short reply/response.
4. Your both posts can be Articles or even only replies. Quality of the content will decide the winner.
5. Article should preferably be between 1200-1500 words with images and well defined structure and formatting.
6. Avoid plagiarism. We are not throwing away money for cheaters!
7. Avoid spamming the forum with irrelevant or naive content. It's strictly a BIOTECHNOLOGY / LIFE SCIENCES FORUM. Stay on the track!
8. Two posts is a minimal criteria. You can add relevant posts / responses to the extent you feel interested. Every extra 'RELEVANT' post will be considered.
9. Avoid putting a lot of self stories. Technical content will be more appreciated.
10. Some sample topics are suggested in our attached poster.
11. Don't rush into posting both posts on a single day!
1. Replies must not be shorter than 300 words.
2. Articles must not be shorter than 1200 words.
3. NO PLAGIARISM.
4. References must be made where ever necessary.
5. Each entry (a set of atleast 2 posts) will be awarded marks out of 100.
6. Entries scoring less than 45 will be rejected.
8. In case of a tie in marks, the submission time will be taken into account [for free entries] (entry submitted earlier will be given the priority).
***Entries submitted with below mentioned (OPTIONAL) entry fee will get you a Priority Pass for 1st consideration in case of a tie in marks.
IMPORTANT: There is an OPTIONAL ENTRY fee of US $1 (INR 60) for participating to get a PRIORITY PASS for 1st consideration (IN CASE OF A TIE IN MARKS) in this contest.
LINK FOR OPTIONAL ENTRY FEE PAYMENT TO GET PRIORITY PASS:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
All queries must be made here at freelancer portal. In rare case, feel free to contact our Super Moderator and Advisor 'Mr. Nagpal (a freelancer himself; and should be contacted at forum only)', who will be managing the accounts and technical queries of this contest. He is not allowed to compete as a result.
What to Upload?
a) Snapshot of your successful payment
b) Snapshots of your posts
“You\'ve got some very clear grammatical and punctuation concepts. You\'re aware of best formatting to employ. You need to work on technical skills. Refrain from heated words with other participants.”