Are you good at HTML/CSS/JS? Design a Web Page that has 12 images and text, plus optional banners
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $10
- Entries Received: 31
- Winner: sumonakon3257
One single HTML page.
Update: Attached files that give the idea i am trying to do.
I am creating a horoscope webpage. I will want to display all 12 horoscopes as separate images. Each horoscope will include text for the name of the sign.
Here are the requirements:
- display 12 images, images will always be perfect square (200x200, 400x400, etc)
- if height greater than width, then layout will be 3 columns x 4 rows
- if width greater than height, then will be 4 columns x 3 rows
- each image includes text label at the bottom center of the image that can be changed
- banner of 50px height size at bottom of page
- all images combined should take up entire web page, allowing for resize.
- handle resize so image takes up entire square
- never overflow and never show scroll bars
- only use HTML, CSS and/or JS,
- do not use bootstrap or other framework
- images and banners change based on (3) resolutions - low, medium, high
- banner may not always display, images automatically resize based on displaying the banner bottom.
- CSS is preferred over JS.
How to Win:
The simplest solution will be the winner. In order to be considered, please include a link to a live example.
Top entries from this contest