Create a website
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 44
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION VERY CAREFULLY, UNTHOUGHTFUL/GENERIC RESPOSNES WILL BE REJECTED!
Need to create a website for a business that deals in commercial and industrial equipment.
The purpose of the website is to sell equipment / Call To Action is to buy equipment rather than simply just letting people know that this business exists.
The website will have to be built from a scratch, the website will also be need to managed on a regular basis to keep stock list up to date and to add or redact equipment that is sold and bought (separate monthly plan will be arranged for this).
The kind of equipment that the business sells is Industrial Steam Boilers, Compressors, Industrial Generators, Power plants, Steam Turbines and Industrial agricultural Tractors. I have attached a few pictures of their recent project that maybe of help to design the UI.
The project will include end to end work including logo design for the company and general theme design.
Requirements (will keep getting updated with the passage of time):
1) The website should be easy to navigate and manage at the back end as a lot of stock is bought and sold quickly so it needs to be updated on a regular basis.
2) Call to Action/ theme of the website should be buying of equipment
3) Categorization of different equipment into groups
4) Option on the 1st page to select the category of the equipment that the person is looking for
5) Option to sell/post equipment for the customer visiting website.
6) Should have a popular category
7) Should have completed project tab
8) a pop up on the first page saying "be the first to receive our latest offers send you know about sales"
9) Should have something on the lines of recently listed equipment rolling tab
TOP websites that may help serve the purpose:
1) [login to view URL]
2) [login to view URL]
3) [login to view URL] (see popular categories on the first page)
4) [login to view URL] (see completed project tab)
5) [login to view URL] (see "be the first to receive our latest offers send you know about sales") also (see how they categorize on first page)
6) [login to view URL] (see the brilliant layout and color scheme, categorization is also great)
7) [login to view URL] (see recently listed equipment rolling tab)