Custom airline food packaging
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $110
- Entries Received: 19
- Winner: jackynikola
WE NEED A NEW MOLDING DESIGN FOR THE MANUFACTURE (3d Drawing) TO CREATE A MOLD FOR US
We will need a few packages molding designs per month. even if we dont choose you but if you got a 4-5 star that means we liked your job and will use you in the future we are a big plastic custom packaging company
My team and I are brokers for custom plastic packaging, primarily in the food industry.
We recently met a catering company, specializing in catering "special" meals (vegetarian, kosher etc.) for airlines, and now they want us to redesign their current products to something more modern and sleek yet practical, being that their diners are eating from this tray on a flight.
what we need is a scach ( 3d/ prototype/ clear picture illustration )to send to the factory for them to make a mold fitting this plastic packaging. it shouldn't be too much colors just the logo ( leave place for a logo 3'' L x 1''W and the main thing is the creativity of the box itself.
please check attached to understand the boxes were talking about
Please see attached their current packaging products. as well as other companies products in order for you to get a picture of what we're looking for.
So to summarize, we're looking for 2 different samples to choose from.
please remember that the design is for the box. ( inside the box we have ready plastic plates ( boxy) and salad container and drink cup and cutlery to fit in and sometimes more.. so it needs to have room .( only the hot dish should have a special place in the box to fit in)
* Dimensions - L "11 x W "7.5 x H "2.25 (economy class meal box)
L "12.5 x W" 9 x H "2.5 (business class meal box)
* Material - plastic (disposable boxes)
* The food tray must have an indent to insert the hot meal container. (See attached an example of the company's current tray with the aforementioned indent)
* There should be some dark blue accents throughout the packaging,
* Some creative design on the outer box i.e vertical blue lines on the clear plastic or frame ( not a must)
(just as an example, be creative)
* The outer box should have the companies logo (insert place where logo would go)
* the box will be made out of plastic and has to be semi or fully clear color
* the boxes must have a cover ( ether attached to it or disconnected and easy to put under.
(*optional the tray can have a dent for a cup thats 2.5'' long)
3D will be welcome, and clear demonstration of the product.
the attached pictures are as mentioned above boxes from similar companies, and also some is our costumers current box.
We will be designing new products the whole time and looking now for a good creative, motivated, good design taste and great graphics skills.
if you have any questions throughout the design process, please ask
Do not copy the pictures attached. its just so you understand what the box is for.
this is what they use currently but want a change