Design a poster (I will need 15 more after I choose a winner)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $20
- Entries Received: 24
- Winner: arirushstudio
***PLEASE READ THIS COMPLETELY BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST!!!***
I would like you to take a motivational quote (see below) and design a poster in the style of the 16 posters that I have attached.
The main focus of the poster is for a classroom wall, for kids. this is why I've chosen the chalkboard drawing style.
Here's what I like about the examples that I'd like you to reproduce as closely as possible.
1. The fonts. These fonts look great and there is a nice variety. Try to find similar fonts as closely as you can, whether you find them on Ai, another program or draw them yourself. This is not just a random collection of fonts but instead the choice of fonts has been well thought out. Try to copy these if possible.
2. The symmetry. These posters are well balanced and not just a bunch of words jumbled up. Do your best to find balance with the words and any images.
3. The imagery. Not all but some of the designs include nice imagery that incorporate the words or phrases nicely. Try to be creative and use your imagination to see what imagery you can come up with (NO clip art please).
4. The flourishes. Look at these examples and see how much of the space has been filled with little designs and details, stars, swooshes, banners and so on. I like this.
5. The colours. There is some colour - not too much, not too little. Try to emulate this style.
6. The borders. You will see that every design has a border. Many of these are used more than once. Try to find similar borders and please leave a little room around the edges.
Here is the quote I'd like you to use:
"Do the right thing, even when no one is looking"
Please do your best to copy every aspect of the style that you see in the examples.
Once I choose a winner, I will need 15 MORE posters in the same style. After that, probably another 50 or so, so this could turn out to be a pretty big and ongoing job for you.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.