Design a single page for a charity sending messages of support
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 2
- Winner: benipuri
We're trying to create a service that allows people to identify someone being bullied and send them an anonymous message of support.
The process is as follows:
- Users to enter in a mobile number (limited to Australia currently) of who they want to support.
- They choose a pre-written message of support (avoid further bullying).
- Use the captcha to prove their not an automated bot, and then send the message.
A mockup of the project is available here: [login to view URL]
What we need is a single design for this page under the branding of bulliedtoo.com. This design should incorporate the current features, but can present them however you feel that is best. These features are:
- A country code selector and phone number entry.
- Buttons to choose pre-written messages of support (these will likely change from time to time).
- Incorporating the captcha in the desing
- The send button, which is currently "submit".
- It 100% must be responsive.
We will be in favour of subtle design cues to guide users through the process. If you have this in your design, such as default text or highlighting user progress, or greying out steps not currently needed, we will favour those designs.
Finally, we will require all source files, appropriate named and sliced where relevant, as we want to send this on to our web developer.
We would like to have the designs completed within the next 36 hours.
Thanks in advance and we look forward to your entry.
PS. Good design on this test site will lead to further work for website and logo design across our 6 other websites.
“Absolutely fantastic experience. Not only did Rajan provide great designs to win my contest, but he went above and beyond and coded up a mock-up. This was great as it meant we could be sure that the designs met our needs and were truely responsive for mobile devices. I highly recommend Rajan and will work with him again.”