Design a Website Mockup
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 12
- Winner: kussoft
I need 3 PAGES (ONLY THE PSD ).
I attached models of what i want (with all elements i need included). I insist to keep all the elements shown on my model pics + the way i arranged them!
A. HOMEPAGE (see the model attached: [login to view URL])
a. logo or use the company name: Promotor Rent a Car (i can provide the psd file of logo)
c. Language: (ro/en/it/es/fr/de)
d. Menu (Home - Cars&Rates - Transfers - Long Term - Renter's Guide - Contact)
1. Reservation form
a. Pick-up location and Drop-off location (only if they are different)
b. pickup date + hour + minute and drop-off (same)
c. Search button
On the reservation form must include few lines of text (short ones) ex: No card fees | All taxes included | 24/7 support
2. Background image
This will be the first part of homepage (visitors can click Search button to see the cars or scroll down for more informations )
So the other elements on homepage, will be:
3. Special offers - last minute offers. (3 offers - cars)
4. Clients reviews (1 + an arrow for more reviews)
5. 3 categories: (images + text) Transfers , Long Term Rental and Loyalty Program
6. About us (3-5 lines of text about our services 350-400 words i wish)
7. Newsletter name+email+submit button
8. Blog (1-2 lines of text)
9. Our locations (a tabel with links to our other locations)
regarding the colors, i like 232F3E (grey), EF8B14 (orange for reservation form), white, blue - [login to view URL]
B. The Cars&Rates page: (see the model [login to view URL])
I want to add here 4 steps of reservations:
A. Rental Details (the homepage with the reservation form) B. Cars selection (will be this page) C. Rates and Extras D. Driver details.
A client can click to any step, anytime to go back and edit the rental details (date/time/location/car model)
1. Sort by (Recommended/Price)
2. Filters: Show all / Sedans/ Suv / Station Wagons/ Vans + automatic transmision
Then will be list of cars. For every car I need these elements:
1. Car's Name or Similar + Class (ex: Mini, Economy, etc) ex: Opel Astra or Similar - Economy
2. Car's Picture
3. Price (Price for X days - Y eur ).
4. Car's info : ( air conditioning + number of seats + number of luggages / number of doors/automatic or manual transmision). Will be a good idea to use icons for what i said, not text because these will be repeated for each car.
5. A line of text where we can add some special offer (for example: Free Gps or Additional Driver Included)
6. Book Now or Select button (to the next Step)
7. On the left, i want some text (please see the model attached)
7. Text after cars (please see the model attached)
8. More text after cars (please see the model attached)
C: Rates and Extras (see the model [login to view URL])
When someone chose a car, a new page will be opened (Step 3- page 3)
1. The 4 steps (A, B, C, D) on footer
2. On the left, text like on the picture i attached
3. Details of the car they chose (Car's Name or Similar + Class, picture, Car's info (air conditioning + number of seats + number of luggages / number of doors/automatic or manual transmision - this time, i want to use TEXT not icons) - pls see the model attached.
4. Price (Price for X days - Y eur ).
5. Included in price: ex: VAT, Insurance, etc
6. Plus your rental includes: Unlimites miles, Road tax, 24/7 Support
7. Choose an Insurance.
8. Rental Extras (a list of extras for rent : Gps, Child Seat, Snow Tires, Wi-Fi router and Additional Driver) -
9. Total price.
10. Continue button
“Outstanding Experience! A+++”