Design a Website Mockup for a (chip)Tuning company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $1000
- Entries Received: 75
- Winner: Novusmultimedia
we are looking for a quality design for a website of a client of us.
The website it concerns is [url removed, login to view]
This website needs a restyle, to a more modern, clear and intinutive look and feel.
it is important to keep a 'fast and furious / need for speed' kind of look and feel..
The website needs to have a high polish finish ( make it prretty by details, not by overdoing it.)
The logo needs to be kept, as they like it alot ( and so do we :) )
The initial choice will be made on a homepage design - but we require more pages;
* Brand overview
* Brand > Type overview
* Brand > Type > Motor overview
* Brand > Type > Motor > Stage detail view
* Blog / News page
* Dealer locator page ( geograpique display of points of sale )
Please start with only designing the homepage. Once approved or liked, you can create the next pages, as it would be a huge waste of time if the style is not liked.
We will create the html within the bootstrap framework, please keep this in mind while designing.
The client prefers a more 'dark' approach in style, this does not mean pitch black by definition.
there is a 'freedom of choice' into defining what / how the new style looks, just keep in mind, its about tuning, fast cars, speed and some subtle effects
Important things to keep in mind: ( these are ON TOP of the current content:website as is )
- The website is heavy in data, it is important to find a way to put this data in a clean and clear way presented, that is easy to use
- The structure of the site will not change - we are looking for a big restyle
- The new design should engulf responsive behaviour. We expect at least 2 examples of responsive page designs.
- On the Brand > Type > Motor page, a label indicating 'New', 'Development' or 'Multimap' needs to be foreseen (rightbar )
- A small logo / indicator for the 'Multimap' concept 'double M' needs to created
- on the Brand > Type > Motor > Stage detai - a ribbon needs to be foreseen for 'in development' notification
- on Brand > Type > Motor > Stage detai - a clear'Multimap' option needs to be visual
- a nice visible webshop button on stage detail
- SEO optimal design / strcuture / semantic
- responsive / mobile first approach
- on Brand > Type > Motor > Stage detail - a nice way to display the before and after results
- provide a subnavigation onder the main navigation ( 2lvl main nav )
- Dealer login area
- Provide review on the - on Brand > Type > Motor > Stage detail page
At all times it is important that the new designs feels solid, finished and polished. It needs some thinking on how to present the mass amount of data.
Some sites the client likes ( do not simply copy these styles ) are :
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] ( the clean feel and the responsive and SEO structure is very good on this one )
QUALITY EXPECTATION - please provide a solid and polished design. all non-premium designs will simply be rejected.
“A great project with Novusmultimedia, even under less then ideal situations, they kept a high proffesionalism and kept aiming for a quality delivery. ”
Top entries from this contest
BizMediaLLC United States