Design Concepts needed for lighting company logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $80
- Entries Received: 7
Our New Zealand based company Work Lights Ltd sells LED lights for factories, workshops, warehouses and other industrial places.
Your logo design entries must...
- NO LIGHT BULBS please. This gimmick is overdone in the marketing world
- Be reproducible in simple/flat 2D with solid outlines (3D is nice sometimes but flat logos are best for concepts)
- Should be no more than 2 colors in the logo with good contrast on a dark or light background
- The font-type should be easily readable and bold. It should appeal to trades people like builders, electricians, painters or even people who have a workshop at home.
- Must not breach any copyrights
- Must be reproducible in all types of marketing materials including vehicle sign-writing, website, business cards, letterheads, invoice templates, etc.
You can use some or all of the following ideas...
- The logo designs could portray some kind of icon or image, but this needs to be simple and not over-power the words "WORK LIGHTS"
- Maybe using a font similar to popular hardware retail companies may be good. Some company logo ideas are attached.
- Ideas for icons or images are hammer, bench-vice, safety helmet, steel-capped boot(s), other power tools or anything that conveys an industrial work environment. If a subtle aspect of lighting can be introduced into the logo as well, that would be great.
- An icon or image is not strictly required if the logo font and colors are effective enough.
I look forward to your entries and will provide feedback each day.