Design our new logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €120
- Entries Received: 156
- Winner: sahariyer2677
I need a super awesome logo for my new computer engineering company called "Vatic".
It's an IT company - our mission is to solve issues of our clients and help them to grow their business through technology. We do technical studies, we advise, we write specifications, we design software architecture, and we write high-quality code.
We also work for startups, because we like to get involved in new technology projects.
Yes, we write software, and we are serious and meticulous people. But we are humans! We want something bright, something cool, something that smiles at you, not like the dull IВM logo!
About the company name:
- "Va" means "Go" in French
- "tic" is an acronym for "Technologies de l'Information et Communication", and it can by translated by Information and Communications Technology
What Vatic does?
- IT consulting: we study your project, analyze technical requirements, do feasibility studies, estimate costs, propose solutions
- Project development: we design an architecture, write technical specifications, and develop your project
But in the end, we never leave out of sight that the core of our job is writing extraordinary software.
- we love challenging projects
- we create high quality and precise products, we give every detail our special attention
- we strongly believe that automation eliminates mundane tasks, reduces our environmental impact through optimization and generally, can help humans have a better life
- we are cool and down-to-earth, and we don't need to dress in suits to impress
We need PNG and Photoshop.
Also, the winner will have a chance to design a few other things for us:
- business card
- email signature
- invoice template
- website template
But this will be a separate project, depending on what you want to do, and your price for each of these items!
We'll be happy to answer if you have any more questions, so please feel free to ask anything you wish to clarify. We want to give a chance to everybody, and award the most creative and well-thought work.
“Very good work, original and personal ideas. Made a lot of requested changes without hesitation.”