Logo and Banner Design for New Shopify Store!
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 30
- Winner: roron
Hello there! Are you looking for a challenge? I am in need of a simple, yet fun, cool, and catchy logo for my new Shopify store called "From Gadgets To Gizmos". We sell the latest tech gadgets across a wide variety of categories. Also, I am a fun father of 5 boys and we love staying on top of tech trends that are relevant and useful for the whole family. We want to help other families and individuals through offering tech gadgets that are time saving and make life easier. We call the tech gadgets we find and love the “coolest contraptions!”
- Custom Logo that can be setup for Desktop size of 900(w) x 120(h) pixels or less
- Custom Logo that can be setup for Mobile size of 600(w) x 180(h) pixels or less (can be the same or similar to the one above as long as sizing works on Mobile devices)
- Custom Favicon that is 16 x 16 pixels
- Custom Banner that can be setup for Desktop (website and Facebook) with a size of 820(w) x 312(h) that can also be resized and used for mobile with sizing of 640(w) x 360(h). Banner should show a collage of happy people (adults and kids are ok to include) in different settings (inside, outside, at work, in a car, etc) using various tech gadgets.
- I would like the logo to highlight the "A" in Gadgets and the "Z" in Gizmos, so that the logo gives a visual cue that the store sells products from "A" to "Z" (i.e. to imply my Shopify store has all kinds of gadgets and gizmos ranging from A to Z). It doesn’t have to be blatant and can be more of a secret meaning subtlety weaved into the logo design.
- I think it would also be cool to have 2 little cute and whimsical robots (named Gadget and Gizmo) that can serve as a mascots for the brand as well. The theme here is that our bots (Gadget and Gizmo) race to crawl the Internet to find the latest hi-tech products and also to deliver them to customers. So the bots are on the move working diligently in an automated and efficient fashion.
- Preferred color scheme should include some combination of the following: Dark Blue (0, 0, 85), Muted Blue (0, 67, 129), Bright Blue (0, 0, 255), Light Blue (22, 136, 197), Light Yellow (255, 219, 0), Light Gold (244, 194, 33), Light Grey (192, 201, 199), Dark Grey (38, 38, 38), and Black (0, 0, 0)
The attached logo files are of an example I made. I am not a professional in this space, so I definitely know you can make something extremely better! Use your amazing creativity and skills, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with to set my brand apart and make it unique, distinct, and appealing! Thanks!!
“Roron was the first to respond on my contest and right away I could tell his design was very unique and very creative. In fact others tried submitting "look-a-likes" based on his entry, but could not match the quality and thoughtfulness of his original design. Wonderful work and it turned out to be better than I had envisioned!”
ryanpugh, United States.