Suggest a business name
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 43
We're looking for a new name for our business.
Our business mostly provides online / marketing automation, but also offers business consulting and general IT assistance. Our clients are small companies, often in life-coaching or similar areas. We value personal & friendly service over appearing formal and corporate.
Some nice-to-have elements:
* It's ok for the name to be a little quirky. (We're balancing being a professional business with being memorable and personalised.)
* It would be nice if the name was short enough to be easily typed and remembered.
* It's best if a potential client can understand our business from the name - or at least, someone who knows what we do should see a link to the name.
* A logo is not required for this contest, ... but might help boost your chances of winning.
* The entry doesn't have to have a slogan, but a good one will also help your chances of winning.
CRITICAL: The business name MUST have both .com, and .[login to view URL] domains available, and cannot already be taken on the Australian Business Register.
To check the Australian Business Register: Go to [login to view URL]
There is panel called "Search Business Name register" on a pull down menu "Search within" select option "check business name availability". Enter the new name in the line that says "Name" and press GO.
NOTE: We can't use entries that don't meet these criteria; so they can't win the contest. Please check that these are available.
I look forward to all of your creative responses! :)