Update modify existing business logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 83
- Winner: salimbargam
We are a dental business in Australia. We need to update this existing logo.
The essence of this existing logo must be kept same. I.e. it is to be a tooth. It must have the word SO; inside the tooth.
For the modification:
Please provide the following variations as per the sketches on the yellow piece of paper attached.
1. tooth with curve line upward
2. tooth with curve line wave shape
If you think of any other variations not on the yellow paper you think are good, you can also show us.
One we agree on the logo, the file versions of the new logo required will be:
1. The new tooth logo
2. the new tooth with the words Dental
3. the new tooth with the words Dental Chatswood
4. the new tooth with the words Dental Surgery
Please also work on what font writing looks nice with the tooth, and how the writing should fit around the tooth
Please also work on new options for colour scheme. Try to use nicer blue tones than the original. We like blue, but this exact blue colours are not classy enough. Or change colours completely. Please DO NOT do green blue, or blue gray. Even the dark blue and light blue is better option.
Please make the bottom tips of the tooth less sharp. The tooth bottoms are too sharp at the moment.
Please fix the font of the SO inside the tooth. Looks not polished.
our website is [login to view URL]
Handover files required:
- final logo files must be provided in adobe illustrator, eps and pdf. Vectorised in the orientations specified above.
- provide names of the fonts used for the SO, Dental, Chatswood, Surgery. Either provide names of these fonts, or the font files.
URGENT quick turnaround required
“Salim provided the most beautiful and professional looking logo design. He responded in a timely manner and was able to understand what I was looking for, and address feedback. Would definitely want to work together again! ”