Write an interesting article on about a vintage computer commercial
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $90
- Entries Received: 9
- Winner: maria9saif
I am looking for ghostwriter to write an interesting article that discusses the contents of a 16 minute Apple marketing video created in 1984. This article is intended for reading by people interested in vintage computers. The theme, interest point, and storyline is up to ghostwriter to develop.
Link to video being discussed:
[login to view URL]
1. Article should have a catchy headline that invites interest
2. Article should be around 800-1000 words in length
3. Article to be written in English and in a style that is interesting, positive and fun.
4. Uses the following keywords: Apple Macintosh, vintage computers, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs
5. Assume that the reader has access to conveniently view the video but may not have watched the video when reading the article.
6. The text shall be original but may contain elements from the public domain.
The intended website doesn't generally attribute writers to articles as the pages generally get revised and updated over time. As a ghostwriter, this article will not be attributed to you.
All rights, including but not restricted to publishing rights, copyright, rights to modify without restriction, right to distribute without restrictions, right to transfer ownership shall me mine.
“Ms M. understood the brief and delivered a well written and enjoyable to read article. Handover was very fast with no fuss. I am happy to work with Ms M. again in future work.”