- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Paula's design work was incredibly detail oriented and she was hyper responsive to our evolving needs.
If you're looking for a talented graphic designer you'll find people like Paula to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Flyer Designer on Freelancer
A flyer, or leaflet, is a form of paper advertisement utilized extensively for product or business promotion and to communicate important information to a specific audience. Flyers are circulated in a myriad of ways: Door to door drops, newspaper inserts, street deliveries, postage in the mail, and in-store are common distribution methods.
A striking design and engaging content are of utmost importance in effective flyer marketing. Capturing a reader’s attention is critical during the initial engagement; otherwise, flyers are quickly consigned to the trash. Designing a vivid flyer prospective customers choose to read, with clear concise messaging that impacts consumer behavior is an ongoing challenge.
Flyer marketing has remained a popular advertising medium for companies and comprises of several benefits. Firstly, they are simple and easily read providing an effective means of administering messages. Secondly, they are relatively inexpensive. There is no large upfront investment, and bulk flyers can be distributed cost-effectively. Flyers provide a quick turnaround marketing channel. Move from design to print in a matter of hours and avoid lengthy production processes. A flexible medium, flyers can be printed in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes to suit any brand or product. Finally, flyers provide a simple opportunity to incentivize actions. The inclusion of coupons or vouchers is a tactic often utilized.
Key components of eye-catching and effective flyer design include:
- Concise messaging - Edit your message to include only essential elements. Direct consumers to further information online if necessary.
- Well structured - Flyers need to be easily readable. Use of bullet points, images and infographics if common.
- A strong headline - A headline is possibly the most important flyer ingredient. Make it attention grabbing, interesting and intriguing.
- Demonstrate benefits - A prospective customer wants to know what’s in it for them. Showcase consumer benefits prominently.
- Error free - Proofread carefully. Spelling or formatting errors can be costly.
- Include a call to action - Persuasive copy and a call to actions combine to drive desired behaviors.
- Coupons or vouchers - Provide special deals to invoke urgency.
- Target audience - Customize messaging and tone for your target audience.
- Include Testimonials - Testimonials work wonders. Include real testimonials to demonstrate product value via independent sources.
- Clear typography - Ensure fonts are clear and legible.
Whether your flyer is for a new product, wedding invite, concert or some other reason, it is important to ensure a professional design, customization, high-quality images, strong fonts and attractive colors.
A great way to ensure a high-quality output, at an affordable price is by hiring a freelance graphic designer. Freelancer.com is a crowdsourcing marketplace, home to thousands of talented graphic designers, who are skilled in the planning and creative design for business or personal flyers. Just by posting a project on Freelancer.com, you'll instantly attract scores of qualified and skilled designers interested in completing your project.
Posting a job at Freelancer.com is simple. Follow the simple sign up process, post your project brief and then review freelancer bids as they arrive. Browse freelancers work experience and reviews directly or look at their portfolio of work to help make your decision. Award the project to a selected candidate and you are underway.
Alternatively, you can choose to complete a design contest. Freelancers submit multiple flyer designs for you to review and choose the best one to progress with.
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Flyer Designers Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes