Big Data Jobs
Big Data is the ever-growing amount of structured and unstructured data sets that organizations capture and analyze in order to gain insight, make decisions, and achieve their long-term strategic objectives. A Big Data Developer is arguably one of the most important roles in an organization's data team. These developers have the necessary skills and knowledge to draw insights from large or complex datasets, scale and optimize large datasets manipulations, to automate some of a client's processes, build algorithms for data processing tasks, maintain large databases, work with distributed computing tools for big data initiatives, synch with cloud services and on-site infrastructures and many more. In summation, a Big Data Developer can be critical to helping the organization use the collected data in a meaningful way.
Here’s some projects that our expert Big Data Developer made real:
- Utilized complex algorithms such as KMeans/BisectionKMeans to find anomalies in large datasets.
- Built custom infrastructure solutions that employ massive databases leveraging distributed computing.
- Developed pipelines and dashboards to better visualize data using Tableau/Hadoop/Pyspark/SQL.
- Implemented solutions for continuous logging tasks with Python, managing streaming data inputs into the thousands per second.
- Structured AI techniques with deep learning to detect objects (road edges) from aerial images.
- Optimization measures to reduce storage space requirements, like replacing JSON/CSV formats with Parquet format.
- Applied predictive analytics to forecast outcomes such as credit card defaults and design strategies for database/data warehouse capabilities.
What all these projects have in common is the utilization of Big Data technologies and approaches to develop solutions towards our client's goals. By harnessing the power of Big Data technologies and deploying best practices in data science processes, we help our clients identify opportunities and unlock latent insights in many different ways; this translates into innovative solutions and opportunities that were otherwise unavailable before!
We invite you to take your organization to the next level by hiring one of our elite Big Data Developers on Freelancer.com! Together we can explore fresh possibilities and get you bigger returns on your investments as you enter into a new digital era of analytics.From 8,902 reviews, clients rate our Big Data Developers 4.94 out of 5 stars.
Hire Big Data Developers
I am looking for an experienced data analyst to help me with a data analytics project. The goal of the project is to use data to make data-driven decisions. I have structured data to work with, such as spreadsheets and databases. This data will need to be pre-processed and cleaned before it can be analyzed. The successful applicant will have a solid background in data analytics, as well as experience with data pre-processing and cleaning services. If you are up to the challenge and have the relevant experience, please apply for this project. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Add history functionality to existing ETL process in pyspark. Need to account for racing conditions on primary key.