Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an advanced form of architecture and engineering design that uses a 3D virtual model to simulate and visualize a building's physical and functional characteristics. BIM involves the use of specialized software to create detailed physical and interactive models of buildings, which are then used to create a comprehensive set of data that can be used to make well-informed decisions while designing and constructing a building. A Building Information Modeling Designer is an expert who specializes in creating comprehensive 3D models of buildings using BIM software, adding additional information to each component such as materials, safety requirements, cost calculations and sustainability measures.
Here's some projects our expert Building Information Modeling Designers made real:
- Utilizing the latest IESVE technology to design energy efficient buildings
- Establishing a standarized Revit MEP model to achieve project efficiency
- Developing plans for house renovations and extensions from initial design stage through completion
- Analyzing and estimating the costs associated with constructing a BIM model
- Creating high fidelity Revit models from point clouds for cell towers
- Developing algorithms for strategic alignment systems with multiple agents
- Researching on how IT projects can improve the performance of businesses
- Calculating the total cost of ownership for different kinds of cars
At Freelancer.com, we invite clients to benefit from our top notch Building Information Modeling Designers’ expertise. Our marketplace offers clients access to highly qualified experts who have expertise in working with various BIM software tools such as Revit and IESVE. If you are looking for help creating an architectural or engineering design project, let our experienced Building Information Modelling Designers help you get it done quickly and accurately – post your project now on Freelancer.com!From 7,513 reviews, clients rate our Building Information Modeling Designers 4.84 out of 5 stars.
Hire Building Information Modeling Designers