GPGPU, or General-Purpose computing on Graphics Processing Units, is a technology used by expert programmers to enable high performance computing applications. This type of programmable processor has been used for rendering graphics, image processing and deep learning research, to name a few. These processors are extremely efficient at running calculations written as code in C and C++. A GPGPU Programmer has the ability to turn complex tasks into code that runs on this type of processor, and provide faster results than traditional methods of computing.
Here's some projects our expert GPGPU Programmers made real:
- Speeding up image processing and deep learning research
- Creating GPU benchmarks and analyzing performance
- Transcoding video and audio streams with optimized performance
- Integrating 3D renderings of points and lines with graphical user interfaces
- Utilizing Tensor Core technology to build efficient computation models
- Developing parallel programming techniques for faster computations
At Freelancer.com, experienced GPGPU Programmers are ready to assist clients who are looking to develop innovative products that require intensive calculation and high performance. By hiring one of our experts, clients can rest assured that their project is in good hands and that their project will be completed in a timely manner. So if you are in need of an expert programmer who specializes in GPGPU, then post your project today on Freelancer.com and hire the best GPGPU Programmer for your team!From 2,002 reviews, clients rate our GPGPU Programmers 4.99 out of 5 stars.
Hire GPGPU Programmers