LESS/Sass/SCSS is a CSS pre-processor language. Developers use it to design proficient, organized and highly efficient websites, apps, and other digital products. A Less/Sass/SCSS Expert can help a client achieve complex design features while keeping their code clean and orderly. At Freelancer.com, clients have the opportunity to hire experienced professionals who have expertise in this language to help them build out the product they desire.
Here's some projects that our Less/Sass/SCSS Experts made real:
- Integrating APIs and fixing bugs with loading templates and bad responses
- Customizing an existing web app for Flask or Django with Creative Tim/Appseed
- Optimizing visuals for Safari compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Setting up a Webpack build with necessary features for Node JS apps
- Developing optimized desktop image galleries for ReactJS projects
- Refining content and swapping images for mobile views only
- Reusing components in ReactJS to create a sales banner
- Fixing Carousels components for all devices to ensure responsiveness and alignment
- Enhancing ReactJS HTML table by adding sortability & dynamic columns features
At Freelancer.com, it’s possible to find experienced professionals to help you upgrade your website, app or other digital product with any feature needed. With experts in Less/Sass/SCSS on board, these projects can be completed quickly and easily, saving time and money! If you have any project that requires these skills, we invite you to post your project on Freelancer.com today and hire one of our talented Less/Sass/SCSS Experts.From 73,845 reviews, clients rate our Less/Sass/SCSS Experts 4.87 out of 5 stars.
Hire Less/Sass/SCSS Experts
Overview: We are seeking a skilled Frontend Developer to transform our Figma design into fully functional HTML templates. Requirements: - Ability to create responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile using the latest Bootstrap or Tailwind frameworks. - Implementation of SCSS styles and setting up a stack for seamless compilation of SCSS into CSS. - Commitment to adhering strictly to the provided designs without deviations. - Utilization of modern solutions for optimization (e.g., image optimization, not using jQuery, etc.). - Exclusively custom coding without reliance on existing plugins or stitched-together solutions. - Prioritization of design accuracy and fidelity across all devices. - Understanding and implementation of semantic HTML practices to ensure accessibility ...