OpenCV stands for Open Source Computer Vision Library and is a popular programming package made especially for computer vision. It focuses on providing real-time image processing applications and aims to provide a platform and library of useful functions that can be used in real-world applications. This allows developers to develop image processing, object recognition, and several other applications by using the tools and algorithms provided the OpenCV library. An OpenCV Developer is an expert in programming and desktop vision with very strong expertise in writing and understanding algorithms.
Here's some projects that our expert OpenCV Developers made real:
- Screen record python scripts that can save time by automating tasks.
- Automated image scanning which can improve accuracy in applications such as healthcare or manufacturing.
- Optimized video streaming with HVEC/OPENCV encoding, which allows for smoother video without any quality loss.
- Object detection and tracking from streaming video sources, making automated tracking seamless and accurate in various industries.
- Autonomous Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems for mobile phones, for security purposes or traffic management.
- Conversion of Models specified to run with OpenCV into lightweight TFlite format which speeds up processing when running on mobile applications.
- YOLO/PyTorch powered object recognition systems that apply recognition techniques over videos or images.
- Writing algorithms to detect streetlights and poles, setting the stage for hosting detection scripts that could automate operation processes.
- Barcode scanning systems powered by YOLO Algorithm, allowing large scale image processing operations to take place over videos or a series of images captured at varying distances.
In summary, OpenCV developers are highly capable professionals that can create real world applications with custom features in a shorter amount of time compared to other development packages due to its robust library of functions focused on image processing tasks for both desktop or mobile application purposes. We invite you to join the millions of clients around the world who hired OpenCV developers to craft beautiful applications on Freelancer.com!From 17,316 reviews, clients rate our OpenCV Developers 4.85 out of 5 stars.
Hire OpenCV Developers
In need of a professional civil engineer to update and modernize my CV for a job position in the UAE. Your expertise will be invaluable in creating a standout CV that will help me secure a job. - CV Content: The CV should prominently highlight my experience as a Civil Site Engineer, along with my UAE driving license. - CV Style: A modern style CV is preferred. Ideal skills and experience: - Professional Civil Engineering background - Experience in CV creation or HR - Understanding of the UAE job market - Fluency in English language is a must. Your mission will be to create a CV that showcases my abilities, successes, and potential in the most compelling way possible, tailored to the UAE job market.
Steps to complete the project: 1. Develop an algorithm using OpenCV to detect a drowning person in the swimming pool. 2. Design a robot using ROS-Gazebo to rescue the drowning person, incorporating prismatic joints and a control algorithm for the bucket. 3. Create a ROS-Gazebo simulation of an arena with specified dimensions and the necessary actuators for the rescue robot. 4. Develop a distance calculation algorithm to determine the distance between the origin and the detected drowning person in the pool. 5. Implement the rescue algorithm, including the derivation of the bucket to the destination. 6. Implement the algorithm that control the position and velocity of the actuator with mathematics. 7. Provide the camera calibration algorithm mathematics and results. 8. Develop the cont...
I'm on the hunt for an accomplished Python developer who specializes in Opencv. Here are the core responsibilities for this role: - Developing and implementing image recognition, video processing, and object detection functionalities - Leveraging machine learning and image processing libraries in the service of these tasks The primary objective is to enhance our security measures via these advanced technologies. Ideal candidates should have significant experience in machine learning, image processing libraries, and their application in Opencv. This project will provide an opportunity to create meaningful impact through robust security enhancements, so I look forward to seeing your proposals. Check the pdf which explains the project.
I'm in urgent need of a skilled freelancer who is proficient in both Flask and AWS to address several critical issues with my application and to integrate new, exciting features. Here's a brief overview of what I'm hoping to achieve: The app is running on local machine fine, but I am facing difficulty in deploying in AWS and PythonAnywhere. **Core Issues:** - **Deployment Errors**: There seem to be continuous deployment issues that prevent the app from being accessible. - **Performance Issues**: The app is experiencing lag and slow response times. - **Database Connectivity Issues**: Occasional loss of connection to the database, affecting data retrieval and storage. **New Features to Add:** - **Live Stream on Web**: I am looking to enable live streaming capabilities, spec...