3D Sculpture in BLENDER
Budget €10-15 EUR
Please read all these details, understand and agree before bidding.
BID EXACTLY 15€ EUROS.
We will award the project based on the quality of your portfolio.
We need a professional 3D modeler, or an amateur with a great related portfolio, who can create ONE non colored full body character with simple clothes done in Blender for 3D printing, based on sketch, and to be used as a token on a game-board. It must be sculpted from scratch using SIMPLE AND CLEAN SOLIDS.
Graphics should talk by themselves! No signatures/brand-marks. We will provide a basic body description, proportions/size and/or a sample illustration. See sample attached: it's a 2D illustration.
1. Upon award, I will create sequential MILESTONES, one at a time and serving as work checkpoints and feedback to avoid you overworking on changes.
A.- EUR€10: After rec'd & appv'd jpg (screenshot of front, side, back and isometric views) of the finished sculpted 3D NON-COLORED MINIATURE.
B.- EUR€5: After rec'd and appv'd of ALL original working files and pdf invoice.
2. The 3D sculpture MUST be created/modeled in a sculpting software like Blender, ZBrush, Maya, DAZ3D, Sculptris, ... but IT MUST BE DELIVERED IN BLENDER! (FULLY WORKING & READY FOR 3D PRINTING). We will require ALL the original working files used to create this miniature, even if they are made with different software.
1. In your bid, allow time yourself for working with feedbacks and checkpoints. There is no rush. Just time for quality work with a deadline of ONE WEEK once started.
2. If I'm satisfied with your work and you're interested/available I will keep hiring you or adding more miniatures to this project. We have few of these characters.
3. Do not include anything that was not originally created or modeled by you. Do not plagiarize other artist's work! Originality and quality work is expected.
4. If you are awarded with this project and your illustrations are used, you will be credited for your artwork in the final product.
5. All author's copyrights including the character design, features, clothes, weapons, accessories, rigging, animation, commercial exploitation, usage and the 3D character itself and all related files will be transferred to us as soon as you get paid any quantity. You cannot post partially or fully the 3D character privately or publicly until we tell you directly so. By accepting this project, you agree to enter into a confidentiality and a non-competitive agreement about it.
Hey there, I can do your project it's simple enough. I've read and understood the terms and conditions you have shared here and I'm game. If you take a look at my portfolio here you'll find that I'm more than capable More
16 freelancers are bidding on average €31 for this job
Hi, nice to meet you! I'm 3d designer with a lot of experience in designs and 3d visualization. Your project is one of my specialties, please send me a message for more details. I have excellent handling of the followi More
Hello Pablo R., I m an Architect/Civil Engineer/BIM/CAD Expert and will offer you the Best Discount. You can pay me a reasonable price + Good Review only. I want to review your 3D Sculpture in BLENDER plans/sketches, More
Hello Pablo R., Let me catch the chance to design the Interior Design of your property, as I saw in your requirements We are able to provide the best design for you, also we are taking care of the smallest details i More
Hi Pablo R., Good evening! I am professional Graphic Designer & Web Developer with skills including 3D Modelling, Sculpturing, Blender and 3D Rendering. I am checking your attachment, I'll update you shortly... 'd More
hi my friend. do you accept Mudbox? I will send you some of my models if you want best regards
I am reliable for those projects as my experience. I have done so many international and local projects.