I have a prospect trying to build a comparison functionality that compares different businesses. Below is a link to very similar functionality. The core of the functionality will be the ability to compare multiple listings on a page. This is about lead generation so there needs to be multiple calls to action to request information. The listings would be compared based on 3-6 different criteria. That said, the default layout could be a grid layout while providing different "views" . The below link is a perfect example of what he is looking for.
[url removed, login to view]
On the above link, note the following:
1) They provide 2 different views
2) There are 2 sliders that allow you to filter results
3) Ideally, he would like an additional option like the "Compare" that says "Request Info" and that works like the "Compare".
The final product would be IFRAMED into another website. So, what we are talking about is just the core functionality minus the navigation. We want you to make a similar design and build the HTML for it. Below are the technical requirements:
1) It needs to be in HTML 5 using DIVs ONLY.
2) It needs to be a responsive design.
There are 3 priority levels here for this project, because it is time sensitive:
1) Provide the final product in HTML to get it launched
2) AJAX functioning
3) Hopefully develop into a plugin for Wordpress sites (**You do NOT need to quote this level yet)
If you can make the core functionality look similar to [url removed, login to view], then we should be good to go!
Please let me know a cost and time frame.