This project was awarded to TopBrain1 for $35 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Australian Health and Social care systems.
create a flyer, which promotes a fictitious health service that you have designed. This health service will need to cater for the needs of a subpopulation of the Australian community.
For example, you may want to consider the homeless and create a fictitious health service that caters to the health needs of this group.
Your *flyer* must include the following information:
• Who the organisation is
• What the organisation stands for
• Who they help (target population group)
• The needs they address in their target population
• How they help their target population
• Their funding source(s)
• The Government regulations they adhere to
• Explain and show how your health service adheres to best practice and offers something that other health services do not
I have chosen my target population to be Indigenous Australians suffering from bad oral health diseases due to a lack of or low oral health literacy.
The format needs to be on an A3 setting on word document or any other document, in order to be printed in an A3 brochure format.
A minumum of 4 references for the project.
Cannot afford to pay more than $40. need project done in 1-2 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online