I'm taking an introductory English course by correspondence (distance) learning. So far, it has gone well. Unfortunately, I'm struggling with the current assignment, and need help. I've written a draft, which I don't think is very good. It might be a bit off topic, and may not answer the question completely. It's also boring as heck, and too short. So, I'm looking for some help, ideas, suggestions, input, and perhaps some re-writing where I'm stuck.
I will then edit / re-write, fix and alter what I receive and make this mine. Right now, I'm stuck / blocked / struggling and need some help with my draft, which isn't good. Basically, I'm looking for tutor who will help me refine what I have created, taking it the next step.
Fortunately, we were given two sample essays from previous students that show what he is expecting.
See sample essays attached.
- You MUST be a native English speaker
- You MUST hold a Bachelor of Arts degree
- You MUST like writing college / university essays
- You MUST be confidential
- You MUST be willing to help with editing and re-writing, and then leave the final tweaking to me.
- You MUST be available to do this over the next few day and to have some back-and-forth with me via the chat messenger.
The Assignment question is as follows:
Write a four-page essay on two words with similar meanings. Explain their similarities and differences. Examples include anxiety/worry; honesty/truthfulness; clever/intelligent.
- Select words that have raised questions or created problems for you and others.
Your purpose is to identify the nature. Try to clarify the situation by establishing limits for what each word means.
Willing to pay up to $75.00 for some help / editing / support
I can send my draft essay if you are interested in helping me with editing/comments/suggestions etc.