i will attach Business journals The article is at least six pages long,
You are expected to read the article and write a professional memo to a target audience of senior managers who is responsible for, or participate in, setting the marketing strategy for their firms. The memo is to include:
1. An executive summary of the article’s key points.
2. The implications for marketing managers.
3. A critical assessment of the article (value, relevance, weaknesses, etc.) – This is the most important part which should be linked to concepts learned from Chapters 1 to 4 of the textbook.
The article critique is due via eConestoga Dropbox by Friday, October 21, 2016. There is a two-page limit for the memo (12 point font, double spaced, 1-inch margins on all sides). A submission insistent with format requirement specified in this handout will receive a 10% deduction from the final mark.
Grade breakdown (15 pts)
1) Summarize key points of the chosen article: 3 pts
2) Highlight managerial implications from this article: 4 pts
3) Critical Assessment of this article : 6 pts
4) Overall writing: 2 pts