This project was awarded to Zareenrehan for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 USD
- 2 articles about the given topic: Working environment for freelancers
- Present some ideal working places for freelancers
- Level of article development: please write at the in-depth level (working environment for professional/full-time/part-time/amateur/individual/team freelancers, etc. or working places for freelancers such as coffee shops, parks, co-working space, home, etc. ) and provide accurate and reliable source of information
- Please read the requirements below for detailed information:
- Quantity: 2 articles (500-800 words per article)
- Remuneration: 20 USD per qualified article
- Releasing term: divided into 3 separate parts per article:
(1) Layout: 30% (Topic + Main contents (3-5 subheadings))
(2) Draft writing: 40% (Writing + Image/clip)
(3) Final article: 30% (After accepting your article)
1. Working process:
+ Send your layout within 1 day
+ When your layout is accepted, write and send us within 1-2 day(s) (depending on number of articles)
+ 1 day for us to consider your article
+ If your article has to be corrected, correct and send us within 1 day
2. Presentation of layout:
(please provide keywords of your article)
+ main idea
+ main idea
Remarks: Each paragraph must repeat keyword at least once
3. Images of article:
+ An article requires 2 images (550px) not containing any logo, brand, watermark, etc. of any company or organization.
+ Send article and images separately in a zip file.
+ Please take note below each image the image content with keyword
4. Name of article:
Please name your article in the following order: layout/writing_your name_given topic_title article_date of writing
5. Deadline and penalty:
+ You have deadline for layout (1 day) and draft writing (1-2 day(s)) as agreed).
+ You can ask for extending your deadline by 1 day if you think you don’t have enough time to finish, provided that you must notify us in advance; in this case you must not delay any more.
+ In case of no extension, when you miss the deadline, we’ll give you more 4 hours with your proper reason.
+ For 2 cases above, if you miss the deadline, you will be discounted 1$ for every hour of delay.
+ You can correct your article not more than 3 times within 2 days, if your article is still not accepted, we will not pay the rest (30%) to you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online