Web Development Writers: How-to Guides/Tutorials
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €33 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€8 - €30 EUR
We are currently seeking new team members to write in-depth features and how-to guides/tutorials covering:
- [url removed, login to view] / Redux / React Native
- Relay and GraphQL
- Angular 2 / TypeScript
- [url removed, login to view]
- Progressive Web App
We would prefer a specialist in each of these technologies rather than writers with only surface-deep knowledge in multiple areas.
- Previous online blogging or writing experience.
- You must be able to write a minimum of 1 post per week, although preferably more.
- Come up with some of your own content ideas in addition to our assignments.
- Produce well-researched content which covers topics comprehensively and engages our audience (there is no set length for posts or content and word count could be anything from 500 words to 3,000+).
- Be able to explain complex ideas or technical information in language the average person can understand.
- The content has to be a step by step coding tutorial ("Build an App with ___", "Getting Started with ___", "The Complete Guide to ___", "Learning the Basics of ___", "How to ___").
- A genuine interest and good level of knowledge in your chosen topic(s).
- Interact with readers via comments.
- A good English writing skill.
- Provide code repos and demos as it helps users see real code that they can clone and play with.
- Source images for your content.
- Some knowledge of how to write with SEO in mind.
- Active on social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook and happy to share your content.
The amount of compensation depends on the expertise, length, and quality of the content.
When applying, please:
- give us your full name.
- send links to samples of your published work and why you would be a good fit for this role. If you don’t have any published articles or posts but still feel you are particularly well-suited, please link to a Google Doc with an example of your writing and/or your Github account.
- send links to your social profiles.
- include your desired blog posts outline ideas/topics.
- tell us how many articles you can write per week.
- give us your desired pay-per-post salary.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online