I have a new childcare forum and I'm looking for a good candidate to help me get it off the ground. All the visitors to the site are in the US, so I prefer someone familiar with child care in the US. Below are the guidelines:
1. You are bidding for 300 posts, spread out for 1 month.
2. You should be a native English speaker
3. Your posts should be interesting and encourage people to respond to you, i.e. they should be questions or strong opinions. You can also add interest by adding Images to your posts.
4. Each post should at least be 200 characters per post - good quality. You cannot copy and paste exact text from other forum, but you can reword it.
5. Posting Limit: 5 - 10 Posts per day per account. You can use multiple accounts. Maximum of 30 posts per day. Minimum of 15 posts per day.
6. Word the titles so as to Invite response, such as "What do you think of….", "How do you….", "I think…", etc
7. Avatar Required
8. Payment can be made via escrow or Paypal. Payment can be made after every 100 posts.
Posters who post quality posts, would be hired again to keep posting, once you have finished their initial quota. If your post attract real user response, and make the forum live, I will hire for long term to be a forum moderator.
Please send me as many examples as you can of your child care related work along with your bid. Please English native only.