- I need to design the board with a microcontroller and a flash memory which can log up to 120.000 key sequence.
- On the board must be 8 ports for keypad wires where we will read the pressed key
- for each key sequence we need the timestamp
- the board must work with 3.7 V battery with a very low power consumption
- we can download the data from the flash memory via USB to TTL
- board dimensions:
Height: 18-20 mm
- after than I need a very basic C# program where I can download the data from the flash memory into txt file, and format flash memory.
17 freelancers are bidding on average €769 for this job
Hello, I am an Electronics and Embedded system developer. I have experience in Digital and Analog electronic design and Matlab. Kindly check my profile. Reply me back and will discuss the details further. Thankyou
Dear Sir, We have previous experiance with 4x4 Keypad Readers and PC software Please see our profile for more details of previous projects. Waiting to talk with you.. Best Regards, Lasantha Prasad
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have experience with Keylogger design and development. I would like to know more details about the project. Is it 120 individual keys? Looking Forward, Khawaja
Hello. The dimensions you specified includes a battery? It's possible to initialize a time (for example, using a keypad) after device is started? What is a necessary lifetime to work from a battery?