- I need to design the board with a microcontroller and a flash memory which can log up to 120.000 key sequence.
- On the board must be 8 ports for keypad wires where we will read the pressed key
- for each key sequence we need the timestamp
- the board must work with 3.7 V battery with a very low power consumption
- we can download the data from the flash memory via USB to TTL
- board dimensions:
Thickness: [url removed, login to view]
Height: 18-20 mm
- after than I need a very basic C# program where I can download the data from the flash memory into txt file, and format flash memory.
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have experience with Keylogger design and development. I would like to know more details about the project. Is it 120 individual keys? Looking Forward, Khawaja