1. Project Background and Description
The project requirement is to stream video from two (stereo) cameras to a HTC Vive. This is just a research phase of the project. We will have more jobs on the road when it is on Production development.
2. High-Level Requirements
In order to win the bidding, you must have stream video and HTC Vive SDK experience. The system must include the following:
• The software application will preferably be written in C++ and compiled with Visual Studio or alternately be written in C#.
• The VR stream must be real-time.
• The VR headset must be a HTC Vive
• Utilise web cameras
• Accommodate a range of camera resolutions
• Utilise the maximum frame rate of the camera
• Very low latency is important
3. Delivery Requirements
The tested and workable code must be delivered as a part of solution within 3 days. Remote supports are required to help the employer have their development environment up and running. Partial working code is not accepted.
4. Software , hardware and devices requirements
The Employer won't provide any software , hardware or devices to the developer. It is the developer's responsibility to have all the above software , hardware or devices ready before bid the job. The developer should use legally licensed software, hardware and devices to have the work done.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $754 for this job
Hello Sir/Madam, Thanks for project post. here we checked the posted details and review it, here we need some more clarification in it, So Please message us to clear our doubts and start work on it. Thanks