i need 2 unique articles written.
1. promotion article for the entire website
2. about a product
after the unique articles are created, they must be rewritten.
so in total i need 6 articles, 2 originals and 4 rewrites with differnt text, all unique.
unique article requirements:
1. Article length: 300-700 words
2. Minimum of 8 paragraphs.
3. Title on the top line (max length 65 characters), followed by a blank line, and then the first paragraph. The title should contain my prefered keyword phrase.
4. A blank line between each paragraph.
5. Each bullet point or list item should also be separated by a blank line.
6. The whole article should be in basic ANSII text (i.e. a Notepad file).
rewritten article requirements:
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same. The style of bullet must remain the same, i.e. if the bullets are asterisks, they should remain asterisks. If the bullet points are numbered, then the numbering must be done in the save format. Each bullet point or list item should also be separated by a blank line - i.e. each bullet point counts as a new paragraph - otherwise they will end up being concatenated and it will no longer look like a list. See the example at the bottom of this page.
6. I recommend you use the same numberings system for these re-writes, but this time changing the "a" to "b" and "c"
7. Articles are to be formatted as follows: Title on top line. Empty line. Paragraph1 followed by empty line, Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
i like fast and cheap.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $63 for this job
hey there.. i would love to do the work for you as i am experienced in writing and rewriting articles. i also work as an assiatant editor for an international magazine so i know the work details.!