This is a job of content writing for two websites. Both the websites are different but related. Let me talk about both the website one by one.
1. Website for a Registry Cleaner software, this website will be designed by us but we need someone who can write contents for all the pages. You can have a look at a site like [[url removed, login to view]] or [[url removed, login to view]], you will get an idea of what kind of site this will be. The Registry Cleaning Software will get sold on this website, so it will be having different pages like Home, Product, Download, Purchase, Support, Contact Us, Affiliates etc etc.
2. Website for a Adult Blocking software, this will be a separate website and will be selling an Adult Blocker software. You can visit [[url removed, login to view]] or other sites selling such products, to have an idea about what contents it will be having. This website will also have different pages like Home, Product, Download, Purchase, Support, Contact Us, Affiliates etc etc.
If you have any questions about the work then pls feel free to ask. I would like those who are specialize in writing website contents should only bid. Pls do not bid without your original work samples. Pls bid for both websites' content writing job.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).