You must create a script that I can run in a loop or on demand.
This script must be able to collect all the data from booking.com.
The aim being to recover for each city:
The day (stay of one night for 365 days)
the name of the hotel
the number of star
The type of room available
The maximum number of people.
The number of remaining room.
There are XML API
You will find as an attachment, an example of the desired file.
The script should allow to obtain 365 files like this.
This example relates to paris for the date 01/01/2014.
This example relates to paris for the date 01/12/2013
This is their documentation
Caching of Results
Static information functions
Not all data needs to be retrieved for each pageview of your visitor. Please execute these functions only between 23:00 and 8:00 GMT to retrieve all data at once and cache them on your own servers (preferably in a database).
Note that for retrieving static data the following rules apply:
- It isn't allowed to call these functions in parallel too many times: from 8:00 - 23:00 GMT only 1 request is allowed. More requests will result in a fault object.
- It isn't allowed to call these functions more than 15 times / minute from 8:00 - 23:00 GMT (so simple tests are allowed, but no heavy scripts with multiple calls). Doing this will result in a fault object.
- These function are being slowed down from 8:00 - 23:00 GMT to minimize our system's load.
Accounts who don't adhere to these rules and abuse our servers continuously will be disabled! Please note this will also effect availability calls and the processBooking function (meaning no reservations can be made). Booking.com does not accept any liability for loss of business caused by disabling your account for abuse reasons.
Please be aware caching our real time results is not allowed!
The following data needs to be retrieved for each pageview of your visitor.
- GetHotelAvailability Use this function each time you want to know available hotels in a specific date interval. This should be each time your visitor does a hotel search.
- GetBlockAvailability Use this function each time you want to know availability (and pricing) details per room of a specific hotel. When detail_level=0 is specified multiple hotel_ids can be requested per call. If you wish to display 6 entries on a results page, you should add 6 of the hotel_ids that were returned by getHotelAvailabilty, to the getBlockAvailability call. To have a good performance of your website (speed) we advise you to limit the number of hotel_ids added to the getBlockAvailability function. When detail_level=1 only 1 hotel_ids can be specified per call. GetBlockAvailability will return all available rooms and additional room / rate / policy information. Also the generated policies (policies applicable to the selected period) will be returned by getBlockAvailability. Detail_level=1 will probably mainly be used for the hotel brochure page. Note that these functions are not meant to be called for every hotel returned by getHotelAvailability, as this will cause a too heavy load on our servers.
- GetBookingDetails Please retrieve the booking results only between 23:00 and 8:00 GMT.
- ProcessBooking Execute this function whenever your visitor wants to make a booking.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $411 for this job
Hi.. Expert web scraper/Data Minor here. Interested in your project. I assure you 100% accurate and good quality work. I have too too experience of this job. lets start. Regards
Hello, Thanks for posting project. I understand your project requirement and highly interested in this project. I will provide you 100% satisfied result. Let me know,if you have any question. Regards, sonia