A two wheeler Scotty, fit a speed measurement(Reed switch) system on front wheel and display the speed on a Arduino display of (16*2) and additionally control a relay(12 v) coil depending on the speed reading. For eg - if the speed reading is 23 km/hr switch on the relay circuit else keep the circuit off.
So the work you will be doing are as follow's
1) Measure the speed of two wheeler(using reed switch) and display the speed on display(16*2) connected to Arduino.
2) Operating the relay coil by Arduino depending upon the speed input. If speed is greater than 23 kmph switch on the relay else keep the relay off.
3) The coding and programs of the above-mentioned work on Arduino .
So the work you will be doing are as follows
1) Tell me the components and procedure required to build a speed sensor and measure the speed of two wheeler and display the speed on display connected to Arduino of 16*2
2) Operating the relay coil by Arduino depending upon the speed input.