Write code and documentation to make a minature sonar sensor.
- Code runs on an Arduino written using Arduino IDE
- Sonar sensor is mounted on a servo which sweeps 0-180 degs
- The sonar sensor detects objects and creates a map
- Arduino sends this data to a PC via serial
- A application in processing recieves the data
- It charts a circular-green radar like interface and plots all obstacles in a aesthetic way. ( To be approved by us )
Write a nice tutorial for a first time user to use this kit,
which includes step by step instructions to assemble the bits and get it going on his PC.
The processing code should be written by the hire, copies of material from internet would not be acceptable.
For Arduino, sample codes available on internet can be used.
Hire would be asked to provide history of work in embedded or similar space.