A two wheeler Scotty, fit a speed measurement(Reed switch) system on front wheel and display the speed on a Arduino display of (16*2) and additionally control a relay(12 v) coil depending on the speed reading. For eg - if the speed reading is 23 km/hr switch on the relay circuit else keep the circuit off.
So the work you will be doing are as follow's
1) Measure the speed of two wheeler(using reed switch) and display the speed on display(16*2) connected to Arduino.
2) Operating the relay coil by Arduino depending upon the speed input. If speed is greater than 23 kmph switch on the relay else keep the relay off.
3) The coding and programs of the above-mentioned work on Arduino
So the work you will be doing are as follows
1) Tell me the components and procedure required to build a speed sensor and measure the speed of two wheeler and display the speed on display connected to Arduino of 16*2
2) Operating the relay coil by Arduino depending upon the speed input.
10 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1350 for this job
HI! we are team of electronics professionals we will design and code your project according to your requirements. plesase do contact us to see our portfolio. looking forward for your response :)
Hello Sir, I know all these stuff you needed right now. My name is Arjun and I am from India. So, our communication will be more easier. I request you to award me the project. Regards
Hello my friend, I already have done it, it's the same as bicycle show it's velocity. You only have to know the circumference of the wheels. If you choose me I will explane it better Thanks !
Develop and provide instructions on building speed sensor and control for two wheeler as described in the listing. Can start immediately and deliver in short time.