I need to change or add an application on the Huawei E586 or E5776 (or another proper mifi device like novatel) to be able to:
1) Define the APN to be used, dependent upon the MCCMNC being used on the SIM. Remove all other APNs from the device.
2) Return session usage to a defined IP address every 1 MB alongside serving MCCMNC.
I would also like to be able to (but these are not so important):
3) Allow the changing of the IP address where session data is sent with appropriate password
4) Allow changing of the number of MBs that the data is sent (in 100ths of a MB) OTA
5) Allow changing and adding of APN names (against MCCMNC being used) OTA
6) Respond with serving cellsite and signal strength if requested OTA (this request is a wish not a need)
The application, or reprogramming needs to be quick and easy to do as it will be done on multiple devices