Local bookkeeping firm is seeking a detail oriented Payroll Administrator for full time employment. Responsibilities will include all related activities to manage payroll for multiple payroll accounts.
Job Duties - to include by not limited to:
* Review time sheets, process payroll, process liability payments.
* Process quarterly payroll tax reports.
* Process all new employee information.
* Manage wage garnishments, PTO, and salary changes.
* Communicate with clients via email or phone.
* Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks.
* Attention to detail, be able to organize and prioritize work load.
* Work well under pressure and under deadlines.
* Respond well to change in situations and keep positive attitude.
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
* Must have understanding of overtime rules and regulations
* Prior payroll experience is required.
* Ability to communicate clearly with clients as well as staff, both verbally and in writing.
* Bilingual is a plus.
* Bookkeeping experience a plus.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1045 for this job
Dear project manager. My typing speed is: • English - 52 wpm • Russian - 300 cpm • Ukrainian - 300 cpm • Numpad - 37 wpm / 10820 kdph Try me. Sincerely, Konstantin.
I am an excel expert and payroll processor for indian payroll i have already did hr operation and compensation benefits. i can take this job and complete within stipulated time.