This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1045 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Local bookkeeping firm is seeking a detail oriented Payroll Administrator for full time employment. Responsibilities will include all related activities to manage payroll for multiple payroll accounts.
Job Duties - to include by not limited to:
* Review time sheets, process payroll, process liability payments.
* Process quarterly payroll tax reports.
* Process all new employee information.
* Manage wage garnishments, PTO, and salary changes.
* Communicate with clients via email or phone.
* Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks.
* Attention to detail, be able to organize and prioritize work load.
* Work well under pressure and under deadlines.
* Respond well to change in situations and keep positive attitude.
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
* Must have understanding of overtime rules and regulations
* Prior payroll experience is required.
* Ability to communicate clearly with clients as well as staff, both verbally and in writing.
* Bilingual is a plus.
* Bookkeeping experience a plus.
Browse Related Skills
- Need someone living in USA to call once to USA company - 5
- CT12216 Project Exclusively for Mahtab 7. Please do not bid.
- CT12116 Project Exclusively for Mahtab 7. Please do not bid.
- CT113016 Project Exclusively for Mahtab 7. Please do not bid.
- CT112916 Project Exclusively for Mahtab 7. Please do not bid.
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online