I've written a magazine article and I want some illustrations created for it to use on my portfolio.
In total I need six pictures -- one at the top of the story and five placed in between different sections of the article (you'll see these noted in the attachment).
Please read the attached document before proceeding.
In your application, please:
- let me know if your quote is for each picture or for all six
- give me an idea of what you would draw for each image
- include a link to your portfolio or attach some images
- mention the name of the main elephant in the story so that I know you'e read it.
No agencies. No copy and pasted applications that clearly haven't read the article.
I'm no lawyer, so I don't know the exact process for this, but I want to be as open as possible.
This is what I want to do with the final piece:
- use it on my writing porfolio website (illustrator will be given credit, and I can link to a website/portfolio/social media profile),
- use it on social media when I tell people about my new site.
- can use the piece in their portfolio,
- the final piece cannot be sold to anyone else.
For anything that comes up later that I haven't thought of now I will try to get in touch with you to make sure it's okay.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $115 for this job
hello ! you can see some of my designs here [login to view URL] if you're interested in working with me please contact me and I can make a sample illustration for you :)
hi, you can check the designs i have made on my portfolio. i can send you my full portfolio if you want. go to [login to view URL] if you want to see more about us.