I'm about to launch my new personal training business (BUSINESS NAME - Active Strength Personal Training) in the Inner West of Sydney and have mocked up the type of logo design that I would like.
It's just an idea at the moment and I'd really like to work with someone to get to exactly where I think the logo needs to be. I want the logo to convey a professional, gender neutral, contemporary tone. Nothing fussy - straight to the point.
At the moment, I think what's been done is good, but it's a little bit plain and needs work to make sure that it works well on a website, social media, email footers etc.
Some changes I'd like to be able to consider include:
- having the wording in a circle
- having the wording in a circle with 'personal training' curved around top and bottom
- some different colour options (although I like the simplicity of white and black, it's quite plain)
- tightening up the wording so it's more compact, it seems too spacey at the moment
- the option of having Active Strength on one line
Things I do like about it include:
- use of the line
- the different fonts used.
At the end of the project, I'd like to have a finished logo in different formats for use across different media.
I hope that's enough info, please let me know of any questions.
I look forward to hearing back from you.