WordPress website having issues after the upgrade
This project was awarded to chilinworks for $20 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Have a very simple woocommerce ecommerce website. Need you to do the following -
1. When adding a product in the backend, the site is throwing a fatal exception error.
2. Ensure that all automatic updates to the WP and its plugins is disabled in the future.
2b. Ensure that only site admin is able to do any future updates. Store owner login will have only ability to add remove products and not do any site version and/or plugins update.
What I will provide you -
1. FTP and cPanel information to the hosting account
2. Any other site related information for historical context
Needs this done in 48 hours.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online