- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 28
Are you inspired by creativity, do you possess a passion for writing? Have the verve to thrive in a fast-paced, digital environment? If you do, put on your creative hat and join our creative agency.
Having an understanding of digital advertising is a plus, and any previous digital writing experience would be ideal. A quality portfolio of work is certainly essential. Projects will involve a variety of copy work for both online campaigns and digital applications. The successful candidate will work closely with our creative director to see jobs through from start to finish.
• Work closely with our creative director to ensure creative concepts and copy adhere to brand guidelines and clients’ briefs
• Help to create and develop powerful creative ideas and content propositions
• Write copy, headlines, strap lines, long-form and short form body copy on demand – across a range of media channels and video scripting.
• Write other copy as required, including award entries, presentations, creative rationales, guidelines and content development documents, among others
• Keep up to speed with developments in a broad range of marketing and media channels
• Good conceptual capabilities
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to write punchy headlines and succinct copy
• Possess a good understanding of digital/advertising marketing disciplines
• Passionate about language and its application within advertising
• At least 3 to 5 years industry experience with a digital focus and enthusiasm for digital solutions including HTML/rich media emails, banners, buttons, microsites, websites, downloads and mobile
• Some offline experience is preferred but not mandatory
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPointGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online