Our company is looking for a skilled abap developer assisting in ABAP development projects (remote on our development landscape and on customer SAP systems).
- must: OO ABAP development including knowledge on OO patterns, Unit testing and software design / UML
- UI development with classic Dynpro, Webdynpro, BSP/ WebClient (optional)
- generell understanding of Business Applications MM, SD, PP (no detailled process knowledge required)
- use of or ready to learn latest SAP technologies like BRFPlus or Switch Framework
- optional but prefered: c# or Java experience (e.g. for interface development)
- perfect: German understanding
- development for SAP Add-On solutions (allmost no business knownledge required, Add-On tools are based on Netweaver / Basis for example a abap based certificate authorithy, role management application)
- development of parts or entire solutions in individual customer projects - for example Business Workflow based process management applications, Reports, interface applications (alternative Windows clients for SAP processes like document scan terminals).
28 freelancers are bidding on average €22/hour for this job
Good hands on experience with live implementations on big bang projects and Roll outs. Great Knowledge technically on new dimensional Modules like APO, SRM etc..Object Oriented developments have been handled in plenty.
Hi I am a ABAP Consultant working in a well known CMMI level 5 company.I want to work on this project as I have good experience on working on such [login to view URL]
I am a senior abaper . Ever worked in Quanta computer ,HP and now a top company. All are Fortune 500 company. I will delivery good quality object. I match the skill you need. Thanks!
I am an experienced abap developer and with hands-on experience on database development, unix and etl related to sap. I am willing to prove my skills if you will give me a chance.