I've got a C# project with Unit testing working.
The unit tests are about taking files from disk, read them and pass as parameter (string) to a class, where an object must be obtained from the file and returned.
It's been automatically converted to Java (POJO + test project) and it does not work.
I require to finish conversion so that:
- Main project works.
- All unit tests are expressed as JUnit (now they're as .Net NUnit) and are passed.
Java errors are of kind of:
- "substring" badly expressed.
- Date operations taken from C# ([url removed, login to view] instead of [url removed, login to view]()) and such things.
I understand that a medium programmer should not take more than a day to do it
Any questions are welcome.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €98 for this job
Hello Sir/Madam, Thanks for project post. here we checked the posted details and review it, here we need some more clarification in it, So Please message us to clear our doubts and start work on it. Thanks